Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Babytime Show Spring 2013

The Mamalicious Mamas have 100 members!  Awesomeness!  I decided to pound the pavement, approach exhibtors at the Babytime Show and see if they would be interested in offering perks to the Mamas.

Knowing hubby would be taking Missy Miu to swimming, I decided to go to the salon to polish up my look.  I got a haircut.  I have learned now that we have a baby, having the time to do hair and make-up is not optional.  Since they were hanging out today, I was able to touch up my hair and wear makeup.  It has been awhile since I adorned a professional look.

Large earrings since baby girl  wasn't around to snatch them out
The show was hopping. I missed Missy Miu, but she would not have had the patience to hang with me today. It was a slow pace, and I stopped at many booths.  I had some business cards printed and purchased off of Vista Print and I presented them to each vendor.


The response was favourable. Everyone I had approached were interested in The Mamalicious Mamas. Here are some of the booths visited.


I cannot wait to negotiate and post perks on our meetup board.  This is so exciting.  I feel like I can make this venture really successful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment